Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves! # 3


STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking the Shelves is a great meme hosted by tyngasreviews! Every Saturday we get to share what books we added to our shelves this week!

Guidelines: 
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves

    Here Is What i added to my shelves this week!

    Twenty Boy Summer
    Title: Twenty Boy Summer
    Author: Sarah Ockler 
    Synopsis(From goodreads): According to Anna’s best friend, Frankie, twenty days in Zanzibar Bay is the perfect opportunity to have a summer fling, and if they meet one boy every day, there’s a pretty good chance Anna will find her first summer romance. Anna lightheartedly agrees to the game, but there’s something she hasn’t told Frankie–she’s already had her romance, and it was with Frankie’s older brother, Matt, just before his tragic death one year ago.TWENTY BOY SUMMER explores what it truly means to love someone, what it means to grieve, and ultimately, how to make the most of every beautiful moment life has to offer.
    Seventeenth Summer
    Title: Seventeenth Summer 
    Author: Maureen Daly
    Synopsis(from goodreads): Until the summer before college, Angie Morrow didn't really date. Her mother didin't like her to go out much. But no one -- not even Angie's mother -- can resist the charm of strikingly handsome Jack Duluth. His good looks grab Angies's attention from the moment in June when Jack throws Angie a smile at McKight's drugstore. And on their first date sailing under the stars -- when Jack leans in and whispers to Angie, "You look nice with the wind in your hair," the strange new feeling s begin. Tingles, prickles, warmth: the tell-tale signs of romance. It's the beginning of an unforgettable summer for Angie, full of wonder, warmth, tears, challenge, and love.Maureen Daly had created a love story so honest that it has withstood the test of time, winning new fans for more than six decades. Today, this classic is enjoyed by many who think of it as the quintessential love story, and as a glimpse of love in the 1940's; a refreshing alternative to modern love stories, reflecting the beauty and innocence of new love.



3 comments:

  1. I have had Twenty Boy Summer sitting of my shelf begging me to read it for SO long. I should really get to it. I hope you enjoy!!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, and I had not seen that book before, hope you like it.
    Here is my post
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! :)
    Twenty Boy Summer is a favorite of mine. My very first review for my blog. It's a lovely book. I hope you like it. :)

    Happy reading!
    My StS!!

    ReplyDelete