Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday! # 1

Top Ten Tuesday is a great weekly meme hosted by The brokeandbookish!
This weeks theme is Top Ten book on your fall to read list!
Here is mine!
1.
   The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant, #2)
The Mephisto Kiss by, Trinity Faegan
I am absolutely in love with the first book in this series i am super pumped for this one to come out! 
2. 
My Most Excellent Year
My Most Excellent Year by, Steve Kluger
I got this as a present at the beginning of the summer and im hoping its gonna bring me some luck this year!
3.
Destined (Wings, #4)
Destined by, Aprilynne Pike
I Love the  Wings series!!!!!! I'm so sad that this is the last book!
4.
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Beautiful Disaster by, Jamie Mcguire
My best friend suggested this to me and it seems sooo good!
5. 
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars by, John Green
I love John Green and have read so many amazing things about this book!
6.
Along for the Ride
Along For the Ride by, Sarah Dessen
Love Love Love Sarah Dessen!!
7.
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
Half-Blood by, Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've been told Half-Blood is kind of like Vampire Academy in a way and i lovee vampire academy!
8.
The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)
The Body Finder by, Kimberly Derting
Thriller and romance all in one, sign me up!
9. 
Clarity (Clarity, #1)
Clarity by, Kim Harrington
I love mysteries!
10.
Seventeenth Summer
Seventeenth Summer by, Maureen Daly
Classic love story, of course im going ot read it!

2 comments:

  1. I got Destined at Comic Con but haven't started the series yet so I think I'm going to save it for the winter. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Beautiful Disaster everywhere! I really need to read this book. I loved seeing all the books on your list.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete