Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is our top ten favorite heroines!
 
It is always hard for me to find a heroine that really makes an impact on me and sticks with me long after the last pages. Heroines that appeal to me are strong yet vulnerable, adventurous, smart, relatable, and independent. They always stand up for what they believe in. When you have a great heroine as your protagonist I always end up enjoying the book so much more.  These 10 heroines are some of my favorites I have read over the years and always remembered.
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)
Cammie Morgan
 from The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
Kat Bishop
from Heist Society by Ally Carter
 
 The Archived (The Archived, #1)Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
Mackenzie Bishop
from The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Kami Glass
from The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan
 
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
Meira
from Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Kestrel
from The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
 
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)Rites of Passage
Lia
Sam McKenna
from Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
 
CompulsionWinterkill
Barrie Watson
from The Heirs of Watson Island by Martina Boone
Emmeline
from Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman
 
 
 
Who are some of your favorite heroines who have stood out to you over the years?
 

1 comment: