Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Books I Wish I Read in 2015!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week we create top ten lists on different bookish topics! This week was a freebie and I decided to share with you the top ten books I wish I had read last year. These books are definitely at the top of my list for 2016.

Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)
Martina Boone
Compulsion was one of my favorite books of 2014. I cannot believe I have not read the sequel yet! 
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)
Sara Raasch
This is another case where I read the first book and LOVED it. Now I need to get into the second book.
I Crawl Through It 
A.S. King
A.S. King is an all time favorite author of mine. I will read anything she writes. 
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
Mary E. Pearson
Once again I loved the first book and I need to get into the second book. I really need to catch up on these sequels! 
The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)
Melissa Grey
This was one of my most anticipated books of 2015. The synopsis sounds amazing and look at that cover! 
Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)
Kim Liggett
This books sounds creepy good! I also met the author and she was such an awesome person. 
Everything, Everything
Nicola Yoon
This was a contemporary book everybody was highly anticipating.
Walk on Earth a Stranger  (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)
Rae Carson
I finally read The Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy this past year and loved it. I am dying to start Carson's next series! 
These Shallow Graves
These Shallow Graves
Jennifer Donnelly
Jennifer Donnelly is another favorite author of mine. Her latest book is a historical mystery which are two of my favorite genres!
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
An Ember in the Ashes
Sabaa Tahir
This fantasy has a huge fan base surrounding it and I think it is about time I joined it.


What books do you wish you had read in 2015?
Tell me in the comments below! 

1 comment:

  1. I would have liked To Walk the Earth a Stranger and Ember in the Ashes, they both looked really good to me!!
    https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10868183-joann-downie

    ReplyDelete