Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 Reading Wrap

Can you believe the first month of 2016 is already over? I cannot believe it. Sadly, 2016 kicked off to a slow reading start for me. I only read 6 books this past month. On the bright side I really enjoyed them all! I have quickly listed the books I read and the rating I gave them. You can click on the titles to learn more about them! 

Dark Tide (Waterfire Saga, #3)
(Waterfire Saga #3)
Jennifer Donnelly 
Disney-Hyperion 
Young Adult Fantasy 

The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)
(Fire and Thorns #3)
Rae Carson
Greenwillow Books
Young Adult Fantasy 
Darkfever (Fever, #1)
(Fever #1)
Karen Marie Moning
Dell
Adult Urban Fantasy

Girl at War
Sara Novic
Random House
Adult Historical Fiction

The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
Jenn Bennett
Feiwel & Friends 
Young Adult Contemporary 
The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy, #3)
(The Elemental Trilogy #3)
Sherry Thomas
Balzer & Bray
Young Adult Fantasy 



What books did you read in January?
Tell me in the comments below! 



2 comments:

  1. I read 18 books this January - one of which was Sherry Thomas's Broken Sky. I'm hoping to read the next two books in the trilogy this month! I also want to read The Bitter Kingdom - it's the only book in Rae's trilogy that I've yet to read (although it's been a while since I read the first two...). So I'm really glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend getting back into The Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy. The Bitter Kingdom was the best book of the series.

      Delete